manmur

Level 1
Verified
Jan 23, 2013
MrExplorer said:
Having problem with Norton DNS.
Norton_DNS.png

Plese Someone help.

Did you check your DNS sittings on your PC/ router? you may have to change the DNS setting on them to have them point to Norton DNS. The direction on how to do this can be found on the Norton ConnetSafe site.

Also if you are using Comodo Dragon / Icedragon It will go to Comodo DNS by default. Even if you have Nortion DNS set on your PC. However you can disable the Enable Malware Domain filtering (Comodo DNS) under the setting/options for the browsers.

I am not having any issues with Norton DNS. It shows that I am using it when I ran the test.

Upvote 0

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Dont worry thats a known bug. I use connect safe myself and this happens to me too. Although its properly configured.
Try the following.
ipconfig /flushdns
and now try again.

Upvote 0

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
malbky said:
Dont worry thats a known bug. I use connect safe myself and this happens to me too. Although its properly configured.
Try the following.
ipconfig /flushdns
and now try again.

Tried same problem.

Reactions: Logethica
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.