On Sale! Norton Security Deluxe – 5 Devices – Amazon Exclusive 15 Month Subscription $14.99

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.amazon.com/Norton-Security-Deluxe-Exclusive-Download/dp/B01MF5MTWP
Event start
Jan 20, 2019
How to get a license
Download Code [Amazon Exclusive - 15 month]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I'm not currently using Norton, but like many, I was a beta tester for many years in the past, right up to the time you could add beta updates to your "real world' Norton subscription. I didn't really care for that. I enjoyed running the complete beta, and looking for bugs, improvements, and the like. And being rewarded with a nice free subscription from Norton when the beta was over.

I did however grab one of these licenses. Put a trial on a laptop, and must say it runs nicely. Very light.... 25mb at idle. very light while scanning also. (y)

UPDATE.... FYI, you get the keycode in your email. So you can save it. (the clock doesn't start ticking until you enter it in your program :giggle:)

Last edited:

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
A long time Norton user, I am back with Norton Security after a 4-month break trying solutions from other vendors including the awful Bitdefender Total Security 2019 that I really regret purchasing. As things stand today Kaspersky and Norton are my only recommended full fledged AV suites for home users. Norton has an edge because Symantec provides quick and efficient technical/commercial support to customers in my country.

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Price increase...
cJSD8T9.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.