Troubleshoot Not sure if this is a good question for here??

Sharonp

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 28, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
I installed a couple of the scripts, and I disabled them but I want to clean them out if that is possible. Some how people that use Amazon Turk are able to get into other account holders accounts and take their task assigned to them.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I disabled the scripts but I am not sure if that is even the problem. I would like to protect my account when I am using the system, so nobody gets my work, but I think people are hacking it.
Some how people that use Amazon Turk are able to get into other account holders accounts and take their task assigned to them. So, I am wondering if it is the scripts, or do they have codes to steal other people's work? I think people are just hacking into the site's software. I really do not understand how they do it, but I keep getting work taken away from me, and Amazon really does not care. If no one can help I understand, but I would like to make sure the scripts I had installed are cleared from my PC. Thanks, it has been awhile since I have been here.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello Sharonp. It is nice you've returned here after a long while.:) As disheartening as possibly being exposed to your privacy being compromised on a site such as Amazon Turk, if your feel your system has been compromised with infections or keyloggers you may wish to begin a thread on our Malware assistance forum here:
There one of our community's malware removal experts will be able to help you personally if there is anything amiss with your own system.:)

Reactions: Sharonp
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.