Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'm currently experimenting this add-on in Mozilla Firefox, good to share. Your results may vary.

NoTrace > http://www.isislab.it/projects/NoTrace/

Firefox Add-on > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/notrace/

NoTrace implements a supportive, comprehensive and improved approach for privacy protection to allow users to be aware of the risks of their navigation and to give them full control on effective actions to address online privacy threats.

NoTrace exhibits the following features:​
    1. Supportive privacy protection: it provides support for (novice and expert) users, awareness about privacy loss and personalized recommendations to limit it.
    2. Comprehensiveness: it addresses several malicious activities by providing, all in one, opportune countermeasures, whereas each of them is singularly provided by other popular extensions in this field. It also provides techniques to discover harmful activities through content-based filtering mechanisms and to limit the diffusion of personal identifiable information.
    3. Effectiveness: Detection of malicious objects and awareness about their privacy infringements. The tool is based on a detailed analysis and implementation of different privacy protection techniques to limit the diffusion of various bits of information to third party sites.
upload_2014-2-11_23-28-26.png

upload_2014-2-11_23-32-3.png

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
I have been using for a while along with the following:

> Better Privacy
> Click&Clean
> DoNotTrackMe
> No Trace

> Self-Destructing Cookies

very happy with this combination.;)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The same way for another product, test it for yourself. As I've said before, my primary browser is Chrome.

@Moose How is NoTrace? So others can know it's reliability as some are sceptical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.