Update from @NoVirusThanks at Wilders:
We have some plans for our software (current and new ones), but lets first focus in OSArmor new version release.
Once we have completed this "phase 1", more details and information will be explained.
I tested OSA 1.4.3 in Windows 10 2004 (May 2020 Update) and works fine:
A small update:
- Completely finished the auto-update feature
- Added possibility to change connection settings (using a SOCKS4/5/HTTP proxy server + authentication)
- Improved blocking of Microsoft Edge
- New options to block Windows Store, Cortana, System Settings, System Security UI, etc.
- Added Microsoft PDF Reader in Anti-Exploit tab
- Added option to block Microsoft PDF Reader (in case you require users to use another one, i.e Foxit)
Hello guys, hope all of you are fine during this particular situation. We have other good news, but lets first complete this "phase 1". Will keep you...