NoVirusThanks Software Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
NoVirusThanks Software Products topic here!

Have you seen NoVirusThanks software choice? Huge, huge!:cool:

Here: Products page: http://www.novirusthanks.org/products/

Very cute, and new software frequently!

Then stay tuned and get your tips here, please ..;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Never hear of it, sounds like a rogue AV.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
that's NOT a rogue, McLovin.

NoVirusThanks Malware Remover is an application designed to detect and remove specific malware, trojans, worms and other malicious threats that can damage your computer. It includes also the ability to remove rogue software, spyware and adware.

Scanning time is very fast and does not use or need much memory even with other high-resource programs are running.

Reviewed by Britec09.

Last edited by a moderator:

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
They've been around for a time already but I haven't had the chance to give their products a try. Maybe later. I've been already using all of their services such as URLVoid, IPVoid and etc.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
I likes NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. I ever tried it for myself.
:D
this video by other youtube user.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4m0-6s9U_A

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
There is a thread over at Wilders about "NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro". People seem to like it, it looks quite interesting some sort of Anti Executable which you can integrate different scanners into.

EDIT: looking at the above video ^^^ looks like it alerts you for every damn process you start. Which would get fairly annoying.

D

Deleted member 178

MetalShaun said:
There is a thread over at Wilders about "NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro". People seem to like it, it looks quite interesting some sort of Anti Executable which you can integrate different scanners into.

yes a very good anti-exec, i follow its development on Wilders, i just regret the lack of x64 support...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.