NSA just lol

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
g6sNJ8g.png

Thank you for visiting http://fma-is.nl lmao.
Next time i leave a guest book.

As you guys guessed i cannot help it and i am scratching behind my ear like? Excuse me? what?
Did the NSA just probed my site using their PRISM system?
Needless to say it seems they where sloppy as my own little IP script did record it. and given this is a universal probe used from their network i can effective block their .gov domains, sub networks, IP pool, ISP range and some other things.

Which i did. I am sure that this particular probe will not probe my site again.
But cannot help the fact to feel honored.

Omg.

Go catch Taliban or so..
Ohh crap thats true i am the radical dutch guy ... how could i forget
As little joke i have redirected the probe to this picture:
a01ce0beee24d396874e73dee23f1f71187d9c26c7505cbe45df9f51f1fa9600.jpg

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
hahahahaha NSA = No Spying At all ^^

I got tears running of laughing here as i just try to imagine how a NSA worker is sitting behind his UBER inch monitor and reviews the info gathered and suddenly he comes across my website report gathered by the probe and the only info he gets is:

a01ce0beee24d396874e73dee23f1f71187d9c26c7505cbe45df9f51f1fa9600.jpg

And that on his UBER inch flatscreen.
I would pay money to see his face. I hope he/she just did not take a zipp of coffee.

Lol i see the phone ringing to the pentagon: Sir, we have a problem

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Omg my stomach hurts of laughing..

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
This is bad news :|

BTW, thanks for sharing with us.

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
The NSA is probing & not catching any Terrorists what a waste of taxpayer money.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Everyone is under NSA radar.

NSA Computer just crawled your website. Words like "intrusion" have triggered this.
Don't worry. you are just a suspect.

Yeah i was aware that keywords would trigger a visit sooner or later, i just did not expect it to be shown within my logs.
Due to the data behind the web page and due to my program and the services behind it my website does keep a record of "weird" connections as i wrote the script to do so. never realizing it would work this good.

This is bad news :|

BTW, thanks for sharing with us.
Naah its not bad news as my company, data, server, domain and everything else is outside US jurisdiction so if they wanna do something or they want something like for example costumer data then they need a court order from the dutch supreme court, and by law it will be denied.

The procedure is simple: They need make a case in the US, then ask the Dutch law enforcement to look into it, and if they come to the same conclusion based upon the data and evidence presented it will go to a lower court. If this court rules in favor of the request then a higher court will call for a investigation that must determine if every procedure is according to dutch law.
if this is the case the court will grant access to the data and will send me a letter telling me to do so.
Which i am more then happy to do so if that is the case.
here in the Netherlands something as probable cause does not exist you are either a criminal under investigation or at least a suspect (backed by evidence that leads to that conclusion) or you are a free and innocent person and thus a NO GO for data requests.

That being said by law i am forced to notify the costumer of such request which will give him 30 days to go to court and stop it. After those 30 days i will have no choice then giving the data.
However also by law if this data contains company secrets and other vital data then i have to notify the court and they will send a team of investigators and filter out the stuff that is NOT needed.

So really the dutch laws and the Eu laws are a bit different and far more strict then the US laws with regards to data.
And the very NSA itself caused these laws to be made.
So US law or better said NSA requests i trow into the garbage bin and there is nothing they can do about it other then walking to the proper channels.
In the US they can shortcut the whole legal process here in the EU and Netherlands they cannot and i as a owner of a company do have a voice in this matter and i can by law refuse any request they send me UNLESS ordered by a dutch court. And so far there has been over 4000 requests in the Netherlands since the law was made and only 3 got granted.

So really NSA can kiss it...

That said i am not going to screw around with my costumer data, its a trust thing and i am not going to break that trust otherwise i might quit my company now..lmao.
A company does trust me with their data during a forensic case... and i am really not going to mess with that. They would sue me to hell and back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Sure especially if NSA will force you to give your COSTUMER datas like what your pant size , etc... :D

Btw, it is customer not costumer. Hahaha

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
Naah its not bad news as my company, data, server, domain and everything else is outside US jurisdiction so if they wanna do something or they want something like for example costumer data then they need a court order from the dutch supreme court, and by law it will be denied.

Yeah but why they probe the site ... they have no right because you are not from US.

G

Guest28

I would have put a more dirty picture then just that. They deserve it L00000000000000L.

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
I want a visit from the NSA probe... Maybe I should sent three pages of hashed IP addresses to their press department along with the story of "The little boy who cried wolf, and then got arrested by an NSA agent posing as a wolf in dodgy chatrooms", I'll write it all in hieroglyphics and some random english words such as "scan, port, script, intrusion, bot" etc. Then I'll send them a link to a youtube account where I'll post automatically generated anti-nsa propaganda videos every 10 seconds for a year.

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
Like I said before, We are from EU and here are other laws so ... why they probe us ? How safe is my company or n.nvt 's should I talk about privacy ? wiretapping ? ... ?

George Carlin - I love the freedoms we used to have.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Like I said before, We are from EU and here are other laws so ... why they probe us ? How safe is my company or n.nvt 's should I talk about privacy ? wiretapping ? ... ?

George Carlin - I love the freedoms we used to have.

So why is Google probing a site? Or Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, and many others? The probing itself is not the issue as everyone is allowed to do so.
Yet what is being done with the probed information and exactly what information is getting probed is a different matter.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
i guess you will find soon NSA-Intel Secure :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sure whatever they feel like it.
Truth to be said they are most welcome crawling my site. Its just a site and its pretty darn secure. Its impossible to access the client data as the whole client portal is not even reachable trough the site and its on a different server behind a closed not accessible network. So good luck with that.
If they wanna crawl my image folder.... lol ill even send them the images...

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
From what I see, this isn't really a true NSA probe. They are basically indexing your site just like how google and bing does, probably for their own internal search engine/analysis tool. Nothing much to work about I guess.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.