NSA just lol

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
From what I see, this isn't really a true NSA probe. They are basically indexing your site just like how google and bing does, probably for their own internal search engine/analysis tool. Nothing much to work about I guess.
@Cch123
Uhhm define true NSA probe? Sinds when is the NSA in the search engine business? :rolleyes: trust me i did my home work this is as real as it gets.

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
What I meant as a true attack means a visit from one of their TAO programs. From my current info, Quantum attacks are always disguised as if they were fired from non-NSA linked servers :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.