No Reply nslookup.exe high cpu usage

The author of this help request did not reply to the thread in at least 5 days. Therefore, we are going to assume that he does no longer need our help, and close this support request.
If you are the author and still need help, please send a Private Message to any staff member within the next five days. Be sure to include a link to your thread in your private message.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NxtracK

Thread author
May 2, 2023
nslookup run at 100% usage cpu except when i open the task bar plz help me

NxtracK

Thread author
May 2, 2023
log of frst64

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
  • FRST.txt
    64.7 KB · Views: 2

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello ..! Welcome to MalwareTips..! :)

I see you are using a non-English version of FRST. This makes it difficult for me to read your logs, so please do the following ....
  • Rename FRST64.exe to FRSTEnglish.exe
  • Run a new scan
  • Post the new FRST.txt and Addition.txt logs, which should now be in English.

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Do you still need help..? If you have not replied within 24 hours I will assume you have abandoned the Topic and it will be closed..!

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Due to lack of activity, this topic is now closed.
If you still need help, open a new topic, and wait for a new helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.