E

Exorcizm

Like i said, i'll agree to disagree :) Although some interesting info among those 1.5 billion links you posted ;) lol

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
Good to see about dramatically decreased of Fake Antivirus produced however some nasty AV could appear any time.

E

Exorcizm

As it usually does James :)

What do you think the next nasty virus released could be?

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
I think the fake av creators are having a lack of imagination, and they are doing a brainstorming !:D

E

Exorcizm

GabiCRX said:
I think the fake av creators are having a lack of imagination, and they are doing a brainstorming !:D
Haha, that could potentionally be a reason! :D

I am still curious as to find peoples suggestions to what the next virus could bring and there methodologys behind why the Attacks have gone down! :)

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
For a meantime not sure what would be something new as those malware writers just produced and produced with same type of symptoms.

E

Exorcizm

jamescv7 said:
For a meantime not sure what would be something new as those malware writers just produced and produced with same type of symptoms.
That's what i was thinking too :D i just didn't say anything because i didn't want another war with Umbra just incase ;)

So yeah, i think we could definately see just another way of hackers/virus writers prying there way into our systems.