Expired O&O DiskImage 11 Professional Edition

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
O&O DiskImage 11 Professional Edition Free License

Be quick to take the following steps to get O&O DiskImage 11 Professional Edition giveaway:

1. Go to the giveaway page (https://www.oo-software.com/de/special/pz391)
2. Enter your email address, click on “Request free license”.
3. As a registration confirmation, you will receive an e-mail – click on the link to complete the registration.
4. After the confirmation, the release code and the download link are sent to the specified e-mail address.
Note:
– Please note that because of the many requests for this action, the creation of the personalized license may take longer.
– If you have not received a message, please check your spam folder.
– Please note that they only create and send one free license per e-mail address.
Note:
My key license came in 15 minutes.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you Iapepe! I got my license for this, took about 4-5 minutes or so. The download link option they give you with the license they email you is for the German installation.

I found the English version download page which works fine, activated with license without any problems.

Anyone needing the English version can get it here :

Download Archive

Here's a link to the Manual for anyone considering getting this offer.

O&O DiskImage 11 O&O Software

Thanks again!

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
Reactions: Iapepe

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.