Guide | How To Observe, Think, Suspect - Pull the Plug on Shopify-based SCAM Websites

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

Trident

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Informative video (y), there is room of improvement for the audio though ;)
(audio sounds like a cross over of the sound under a Buster Keaton slapstick movie of the 1920-ties and aTiroler xxx movie of the 1970-ties)
Maybe I'll try something brighter next time. The voice-over is AI-generated. Not sure how my voice would sound.

Trident

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Very informative and nicely done video. Even more impressive since you have done this in a very short time.
The voice over is fine IMO. It sounds good and definitely much better than most of the robotic voiceovers you would see on YouTube.
The intro sounds a bit horror-ish to set-up the dark theme. Scam by itself is dark, horrific and not pleasant. The blue sky represents freedom and opportunity for users to dodge the trouble.
It also adds personal signature as I have created lots of horror-like soundtracks before.
The voice over lacks depth. For any future videos I will add bass to the voice.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.