Advice Request Office 365 home advanced security features

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I have office 365 and i see it have some premium feautres described in that links Premium Outlook.com features for Office 365 subscribers
Learn about encrypted messages in Outlook.com
i see they say outlook.com account have mail encription and i see it on my outlook.com webmail i can encrpt mail. My cuestion is ¿Can i use encription mail feature whith a e mail client? ¿How can i configure it? i have mail app, outlook 2016 and mail bird i want to know how to use this feature in a e mail client.

Reactions: Black Wings

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I have office 365 and i see it have some premium feautres described in that links Premium Outlook.com features for Office 365 subscribers
i see they say outlook.com account have mail encription and i see it on my outlook.com webmail i can encrpt mail. My cuestion is ¿Can i use encription mail feature whith a e mail client? ¿How can i configure it? i have mail app, outlook 2016 and mail bird i want to know how to use this feature in a e mail client.
This is for Yahoo mail "web based", but may apply to other clients.
outlook-advanced-yahoo-imap-smtp-ports.jpg

How to configure a Yahoo email account on the Outlook 2016 desktop app

Email encryption in Office 365

Mailbird takes your privacy very seriously - Mailbird

Configure S/MIME for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile (Windows 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.