Omarzwai Security Config

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
What do you mean by "Sometimes"? It's highly recommend to add Real-time Malware protection. I would recommend you to add a free AV (there are many: Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender free and more...). If you want to maximise your security, you can add an anti-executable, such as Voodooshield (it's free for home use). I highly recommend you to regularly backup your data!
Regards

Omarzwai

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 10, 2016
What do you mean by "Sometimes"? It's highly recommend to add Real-time Malware protection. I would recommend you to add a free AV (there are many: Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender free and more...). If you want to maximise your security, you can add an anti-executable, such as Voodooshield (it's free for home use). I highly recommend you to regularly backup your data!
Regards
I use kaspersky internet security 17.0.0.611 and use malwarebytes antimalware scan but without real time protection because with KIS is heavy on my pc .

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Nice config but I would add :)

VoodooShield Free - Whitelisting for extra security
Zemana Anti Malware/Logger - Demand Scanner
Comodo Backup - Free backup software

Make sure that you do not disable KIS 2017's Real Time Protection - without this you are extremely vulnerable!

Omarzwai

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 10, 2016
Do you think it is important to use malwarebytes real time protection ( in addition to KIS of course ) or just for scan ?

Reactions: aragornnnn

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.