Hot Take One different character style (the same character) can lead to a phishing page

General Security Discussions
48 Replies 3,342 Views
There used to be IDN extensions protecting against this threat, but since browsers show the real URL, they are not longer needed.

capture_10112025_114748.jpg
 
Okay, I understand, but you need to download the NextDNS Certificate, which is named NextDNS.cer at the URL below, and install it in your user certificate.

It installs itself for other browsers such as Edge, Chrome, and Yandex.
Can I get confirmation it is installed for Vivaldi? and if not, how to manually install?
 
It installs itself for other browsers such as Edge, Chrome, and Yandex.
Can I get confirmation it is installed for Vivaldi? and if not, how to manually install?
Yes, I will record a GIF explaining how to install it. There is no secret to installing it. First, download the NextDNS.cer file, right-click on it, then click Install Certificate. Next, choose to install for all users and select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities", then finish.
 
Yes, I will record a GIF explaining how to install it. There is no secret to installing it. First, download the NextDNS.cer file, right-click on it, then click Install Certificate. Next, choose to install for all users and select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities", then finish.
I have no all user option; is it local machine?
Capture.PNG
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top