Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
so besides vipre taking away from advance security like history cleaner and social watch in new 2020 version what are they doing to replace them
if anything and if trying new version do you feel any more protection from them to me it seems they are really trying to push the user to also buy there identity shield

Antus67

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Nov 3, 2019
I have life time license but quite frankly I'm not completely impressed with their software. When a scan was performed it listed one area to scan which was cookies..............but never scanned for them?? Their email protection was limited to Outlook just a couple items I've observed again not comfortable with their product.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
This beta is now closed. VIPRE Advanced Security version 11.0.5.203 is now available for download for new installations and through in product software updates.

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.