Opera browser URL test

Status
Not open for further replies.

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
pffff

1. Is browser bypassed by xploit, addon installation or something like that?
2. Is system infected by browser bypass? (if you need to run exe clicking on it, it's not browser failure)
3. browser block phising scam? yes 2/3 (3 samples, bravo)
etc, etc.

IE + smartsceen can block all of this samples, those make IE the safest browser in the windows world?

PD: normally, i don't comment on "useless" reviews, but I could not miss this one, sorry

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Opera's free VPN is pretty cool too. Not that I don't have my own subscription, just that some times if you wanna keep your games at a decent ping while masking your browser traffic it's useful for that

Reactions: Sr. Normal 2.0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Opera blocking is not bad but of course, IE (Microsoft) is little different because they engage in Antivirus aspect to collect and detect latest threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.