Opinion Voodooshiel 2.22

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
Install the VoodooShiel 2.22
These are my impressions, I think the program lacks polish but when it detects a program
with a supposed "virus" and I CHOOSE quarantine option, the executable program disappears, ie
appears on a list of blocked program and there is no way to restore from this place.
I called Advance System Optimizer Card 8 (portable), the program detects a virus voodooshiel the executable called Win32.Adware.Obit A.
This same program will check with TOTAL VIRUS, only Gdata detects it as virus, 46 applications antivirus.Conclusión POSITIVO.Voodooshiel FALSE, the program should clean the infection but not eliminate programa.AVG INTERNET SECURITY 2015 CLEAN PROGRAM INFECTION.
Keep discretion to decide what to do in case of infection.
Another unfavorable points is its uninstall is a real ordeal.
Maybe in future I reinstall when improves.
See you soon.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Maybe you can try similar program - SecureAPlus
It also have Lockdown Mode (similar to VoodooShield) + Virus Total scan + 12 Cloud AV engine.

You can check my video test/review if you want - Here

Reactions: MikeV

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Among many anti-executables, VoodooShield has the simplest methodology - "Default-Deny", very easy to use, and very effective.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Here is one of the screenshots (taken from PC Mag)

Since its still design to handle by experience users, The basis also came from Virustotal for accurate detection capabilities so you need to check them carefully.

373015-voodoosoft-voodooshield-2-0-shield-icon.jpg

Reactions: jasonX

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Here is one of the screenshots (taken from PC Mag)

Since its still design to handle by experience users, The basis also came from Virustotal for accurate detection capabilities so you need to check them carefully.

373015-voodoosoft-voodooshield-2-0-shield-icon.jpg

Interesting....

I remember EXE Radar Pro having an almost similar tray-right-click view...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.