Optimize Your PC With Advanced SystemCare 11

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
We review the latest release of this popular system optimization software from IObit.
Advanced SystemCare 11 is a handy all-in-one, and easy-to-use, PC optimization program that cleans, optimizes, speeds up, and protects your system, as well as secure your online privacy.

Until the advent of DIY system tools to keep your tech running like new, too many users flooded the landfills and emptied their bank accounts every few years, trying to keep up with the changing PC landscape. When a computer took too long to load or connect to the internet or otherwise became “squirrely,” it was just considered par for the course that it was time for a new one. With better user-friendly software meant to tackle both the common and the not-so-common causes of tech lag, you can get a lot more years of use out of your PC.

1-click approach lets users easily clean up leftovers, registry entries even privacy traces and junk files.

One of the best
One of the best free PC clean up tools around just got a facelift and a few new optimization features that make it even faster and more powerful. IObit’s Advanced System Care 11 is a free top-notch product that still maintains entry-level functionality, meaning users at every level and need can benefit from it.

According to the developer, IObit, the new version of their ever-popular product is capable of delivering more comprehensive and deeper system cleaning, repairing and optimization experience: “The enhanced scanning and cleaning engine in Advanced SystemCare 11 can help users to deeply detect and completely remove junk files and privacy traces accumulated over the years. And the whole cleaning process can be completed over 150% faster comparing to the old version.”

Optimized FaceID, Homepage Advisor and Ads Removal features ensure a better privacy protection.

Another new feature for version 11 is the addition of a disk optimizing engine to the Clean & Optimize module, which promises to improve disk performance by intelligently organizing drive data for a more effective computer. In tests, we did notice performance improvements, and enjoyed the redesigned and more intuitive Performance Monitor feature. Touches like the high CPU usage alert and Turbo Boost functions make optimizing your machine that much easier.

Additional improvements over previous versions include:

• Advanced SystemCare 11 optimizes FaceID, Homepage Advisor, and Surfing Protection and Ads-Removal, for better privacy protection.
  • The CLEAN feature receives a welcome upgrade, making it faster at not only the junk files cleaning but also on the privacy sweep. As a result, the whole cleaning process can be completed more than 150% faster over the version 10.
  • The security reinforce is redesigned to fix more system weakness such as vulnerabilities of RDP, UAC.
100 million downloads can’t be wrong
With so many new tools at your disposal, it’s logical to wonder how the “freemium” model for this software is going to protect. Never fear…there isn’t one. Advanced System Care continues to be a 100% freeware title, which has led to its award-winning status and more than 100 million worldwide downloads.

Summary
Advanced SystemCare 11 makes it ideal for the casual user who wants a set-it-and-forget-it option for keeping their PC up and running at optimal speed while also blocking security threats and disruptions.

Test drive it for yourself – download Advanced SystemCare 11 here.
NOTE:I was using ASC for 3 years and i liked it. You should try it :)

Last edited:

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Generally speaking, software of that type promise to improve the PC performance by performing a series of optimization tasks; unfortunately, most of the times they can compromise the stability of the operating system because of the execution of these operations that alter the registry and other parameters that should not be modified, unless the user do it manually by having the full awareness of his actions (which also involves a certain competence).

My suggestion, therefore, is not to use this kind of applications.

cimmay

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I saved a week reinstalling windows 7 by using "restore file permissions" from "windows repair 2018" by tweakings.com, the free version. Had used it months ago, every feature, and it wrecked my pc. But not this time. Going to go pro with it today and only use what's needed.

What I did wrong was take control of "Trusted Installer" in System32 using script, and removed some accounts in "ProgramData". What a disaster. Security programs said I had malware and would not install.

Last edited:

Samany69

Feb 15, 2018
GUYS ... do not try this crappy program at all ... not only brought Virus to my computer. made me restore my windows to 15 days ago . destroyed my registry . lots of my program got destroyed and not starting up anymore . awfully regretting the installation of this program ... also . i have noticed something very interesting ! i just used the speed up things on the program and my program was the free edition so not driver ##### or stuff . now have a look at this picture . it has used over 900 MB of data from internet . not sure how many viruses got transferred to my computer . .... never ever try this crappy program at all . it will ruin your computer and your windows and all programs

upload_2018-2-15_17-7-50.png

Cast

Level 1
Verified
Feb 13, 2018
Clear on a laptop is basic for home or work. I work with applications in the background and this software frees up space / optimizes effectively.

ektorbarajas

Level 1
Apr 26, 2018
I used to have IObit products several years ago, then I moved to Iolo's System Mechanic 12 and because Iolo’s SM 17.5 is still way behind of what System Mechanic 12 used to be, I decided to give another opportunity to IObit products.

Here a bit of background:

I have an old Dell Latitude XPS with windows 10 64 bit (purchased on 2011).

Starting the disappointing System Mechanic 15 I started to have several problems with my laptop, then Iolo released SM 15.5, 16, 17 and 17.5; I decided to stay with iolo and indeed noticed an improvement in SM 17.5 but still I noticed that my computer was not working at max performance and faced the issue that system files get corrupted, and so I need to repair them by manually executing the “sfc /scannow” command.

This system damage at some point was caused by SM, not sure the exact moment but definitely was caused between SM 15 and SM 17.5, and this was spotted while using SM 17.5, is important to mention that in that time frame I never used other tools or software to tuneup or clean or care my computer.

Now, why I moved from using IObit to Iolo’s System Mechanic 12? because I had some minor issues with Advanced System Care (I guess at that time it was version 5 or 6) and with driver booster (version 2 or 3) and read good reviews from SM 12 as well as recommendation of friends and colleagues.

After my disappointment with SM 15-17.5, I decided to go back with IObit and purchased a bundle with 85% discount that included Advanced System Care Pro, Smart Defrag Pro and Iobit Uninstaller Pro for 1 year.

So I re-imaged my laptop with a clean Windows 10 installation and then installed those 3 products: Advanced System Care Pro 11, Smart Defrag Pro 5 and IObit uninstaller Pro 7

Advanced System Care pro and Smart Defrag pro managed to optimize and tune-up my windows 10 laptop and started to notice a vast improvement vs iolo’s System Mechanic

I’m really amazed with how well Advanced System Care Pro 11 works and is designed, has a lot of tools like a Start Up Manager that works way better than System Mechanic’s module, a program deactivator, a very deep optimization module and together with Smart Defrag Pro 5 my laptop is working very good, without any problem and I can really tell the difference vs having System Mechanic 17.5

IObit has really improved their products a lot! The minor issues that I faced with older version are gone, for example one issue was that driver booster installed a driver that resulted in a BSOD, it was fixed by a restore using drive booster; other issue was that when I was using Advanced System care AND I enabled “Deep Registry cleaning” several programs stopped to work properly, so at that time I disabled “Deep Registry cleaning” and reinstalled the affected programs.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER:
  • When using Advanced System Care, DO NOT enable “deep registry cleaning” I’ve seen at IObit’s forums that this cleaning is still generating problems with some computers

• For Start Up manager, there are still some programs that cannot be delayed properly, either the delayed program won’t start at all, or if the delayed program has also a service, the program starts before the service and throw an error; those are minor issues but this won’t affect the fact that startup manager does a great job in speeding windows boot time, In my case I’ve done several testing by enabling and delaying programs and isolated the ones that are still NOT properly delayed by startup manager and reported them to IObit.

• IObit paid support is way better than today’s iolo’s customer service, this support is automatically granted if you purchased a pro license, I’ve reported some product failures (like the startup manager) and IObit is looking at it so that it gets fixed in upcoming versions, also when a bug/problem is reported IObit staff is very diligent and sometimes request you to run a tool to gather system and program information for further investigation
Conclusion: IObit 13+ years of experience in Windows maintenance, tune-up and care can be seen in the latest iteration of their products, Advanced System Care Pro 11.3 is an outstanding suite that indeed will make a difference in your computer, just remember to NOT activate the “deep registry cleaning”

BTW, I’ve also purchased the pro licenses for Driver Booster and IObit malware fighter, and I’m very satisfied!

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.