OracleJMT's setup

D

Deleted member 178

Jack said:
Be sure to submit every new download to virustotal.com before running it

that will be annoying, rather use a light RT scanner like Avast , Vipre or MSE :D

OracleJMT

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
Just added Avast Free V6. So now I got Avast, Defensewall Personal Firewall, and Shadow Defender. The version of Shadow Defender is 1.1.0.331. I don't know if there is a newer version, but I think I got the newest, otherwise let me know.

D

Deleted member 178

good move for avast, but for SD, dont use this one ; use v1.1.0.325
you can find it there : http://www.multiupload.com/R6OAL3DP8E

OracleJMT

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
good move for avast, but for SD, dont use this one ; use v1.1.0.325
you can find it there : http://www.multiupload.com/R6OAL3DP8E

Thanks umbrapolaris :)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
OracleJMT said:
Just added Avast Free V6. So now I got Avast, Defensewall Personal Firewall, and Shadow Defender. The version of Shadow Defender is 1.1.0.331. I don't know if there is a newer version, but I think I got the newest, otherwise let me know.

Make sure you add Avast's files to the Exclusion List in Shadow Defender so that the updates will be retained even after you reboot.

3.gif

D

Deleted member 178

yes, in fact if he uses shadow mode since the boot, he should add all the IMPORTANT softwares who have regular updates and the bookmarks folder of his browers in this list

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.