- Content source
- https://youtu.be/i4BDMgcF-nM
100% block rate as expected
source of samples pishtank and Artists Against 419
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The dev publishes to all stores at the same time the difference is due to the store vetting process and chrome is the fastest between the three stores and edge the slowest by farI noticed the Chrome extension is more up to date than the version in the Edge store. Is there any reason not to use it on Edge?
Indeed, that is the reason I prefer Edge store over Chrome, less malicious extensions. I also block by policy installing extensions from external sources, which might be triggered by malware.The dev publishes to all stores at the same time the difference is due to the store vetting process and chrome is the fastest between the three stores and edge the slowest by far
Microsoft new policy is security by default so it's rare to see malicious extensions on their store unlike google that allows everythingIndeed, that is the reason I prefer Edge store over Chrome, less malicious extensions. I also block by policy installing extensions from external sources, which might be triggered by malware.
You will be surprised how good it is I'm certain but if anyone wanted better zero day pishing protection then checkpoint zero pishing (brand spoofing ) will be a good combination (osprey has different technologies inside dns.eu/control D etc for zero day pishing so they complement each other )I'll be testing it in the next few days![]()
You can probably delete all other security related extensions as it's insanely goodOsprey, something new for the toy box
Installing it now![]()
There are only a few code files. You can make sure that only the root domains are sent, without parameters or end pages. I mean, you can make sure if you want, I haven't done this yet, maybe over the weekend, I just looked at the repository on github. Thus, all the data you provide is traffic statistics. You can choose trusted vendors, and if you also constantly use a VPN, then the data will be depersonalized as much as possible.When its "free" you pay with your data !
It's a law of physics.Nice.... one extension that sends your browsing data to 14 different companies in one shot.
When its "free" you pay with your data !
Those "we collect no data" disclaimers we should take with a grain of salt.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes