Oxynger KeyShield anyone tried or tested it before??

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
i want to add key logger protection to my security defenses (as unfortunately Emsisoft doesn't have this feature yet )
i searched the web and find this interesting software so i want to know if it is trusted ?? good enough ( i always suspicious about free security software and don't use it unless it has good reputations and reviews.
here's the link for the software:
if there is a good free and opensource alternative it will be welcomed or one with good price (if it has lifetime license it will good :) :) )

Reactions: sypqys and Venustus

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
i want to add key logger protection to my security defenses (as unfortunately Emsisoft doesn't have this feature yet )
i searched the web and find this interesting software so i want to know if it is trusted ?? good enough ( i always suspicious about free security software and don't use it unless it has good reputations and reviews.
here's the link for the software:
if there is a good free and opensource alternative it will be welcomed or one with good price (if it has lifetime license it will good :) :) )
I've been using it for many years. Safe enough free program.

broughie

Level 2
Verified
Sep 11, 2013
I run key scrambler free on my pc desktop but it is limited to keylogging protection of internet only .Tested key scrambler many times with Spyshelter anti test for keylogging and always good. Away from home on laptop I often use the Oxynger keyshield for the internet which gives both keylogger and screenlogger protection and best freeware in "Raymonds " tests of virtual keyboard programs. 5 Virtual Keyboards Tested to Determine their Effectiveness Against Keyloggers • Raymond.CC

sypqys

Level 3
Apr 18, 2022
Hello !!

Oxynger Keyshield is not updated since 2022.. So, there is usefull today ?

ScreenWings_oFTLQQbI6t.png

Thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.