Software Review Padvish Total Security 2023

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 42
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
High Reputation
Forum Veteran
Padvish is an Iranian company that has been offering a security solution for years.
Although it is little-known, it was promising, but I was deeply disappointed...



Interface: 10/10

Padvish has a very clear and colorful interface, which I really like.
It has a lot of settings, but it's well set up by default.
I have, however, modified its behavior so that it deletes directly instead of disinfecting.

Protection:0,5/10 Web / Fake crack 0,75/1 Malware Pack : Remaining 71 out of 1038 / PC dead

On the Web, Padvish is clearly bad, I even thought the protection was non-existent!
I've seen no reaction from the antivirus except on malware dropped by a dropper!

On the pack, Padvish is good at detecting old infections, but that's about it!
0-day malware and even old worms manage to install themselves, rendering the machine completely unusable.
The virtual machine crashed at the end of the test, forcing me to use a rescue CD...

Result : 154 detected by Kaspersky Rescue Disk, the machine is dead and will not start up

Recommand :No
System Clean : System infected / died
 
It's an Iranian spyware created mostly for spying purposes on Iranian users only
not even a single soul use this dogshit spyware here inside Iran.

stay away from anything coming out from my country that supported by government, this AV was heavily backed up by government so just not trusted. HiBit is different, there is no evidence that government backing it up. if it was i would say that's not trusted too. but it seems it's just a Indvidual person developing it.
 
It's an Iranian spyware created mostly for spying purposes on Iranian users only
not even a single soul use this dogshit spyware here inside Iran.

stay away from anything coming out from my country that supported by government, this AV was heavily backed up by government so just not trusted. HiBit is different, there is no evidence that government backing it up. if it was i would say that's not trusted too. but it seems it's just a Indvidual person developing it.
Thanks for the heads up! do you use VPN before write it like this? you know be careful..
 
Thanks for the heads up! do you use VPN before write it like this? you know be careful..
most people who run my country are without any kind of education so it's like ultra rare for them to know and read English or any other language than farsi so it's unlikely get into trouble for speaking in other langauges.
But due to heavy censorship and limits we have on our internet we kind of always have to be using VPNs even for gaming sometimes.
I'm almost always connected with Mullvad.🤫
 
I never use or install any programs from unknown companies, especially antivirus programs.
All those with unknown information are treated as curiosities.
I always use and install only well-known and trusted programs with many years of experience on the market.
I only install those that I know and trust.
 
Padvish is an Iranian company that has been offering a security solution for years.
Although it is little-known, it was promising, but I was deeply disappointed...



Interface: 10/10

Padvish has a very clear and colorful interface, which I really like.
It has a lot of settings, but it's well set up by default.
I have, however, modified its behavior so that it deletes directly instead of disinfecting.

Protection:0,5/10 Web / Fake crack 0,75/1 Malware Pack : Remaining 71 out of 1038 / PC dead

On the Web, Padvish is clearly bad, I even thought the protection was non-existent!
I've seen no reaction from the antivirus except on malware dropped by a dropper!

On the pack, Padvish is good at detecting old infections, but that's about it!
0-day malware and even old worms manage to install themselves, rendering the machine completely unusable.
The virtual machine crashed at the end of the test, forcing me to use a rescue CD...

Result : 154 detected by Kaspersky Rescue Disk, the machine is dead and will not start up

Recommand :No
System Clean : System infected / died

Upon installing it turned my PC into IR-2m centrifuge and started enriching Uranium. Weird
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top