Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
We are happy to announce the availability of Panda Cloud Antivirus version 1.5.1. If you are reading this after seeing a “Panda Cloud Antivirus has upgraded automatically!” message on your Desktop traybar, then you already have this latest version installed and running. If you don’t have version 1.5.1 yet don’t worry. As we are releasing the automatic and transparent upgrade little by little in a few days your copy of Panda Cloud Antivirus will upgrade itself automatically.

Version 1.5.1 is a maintenance upgrade to version 1.5.0 which fixes some bugs reported by the user community. The bug fixes included are the following:

Fixed problems disinfecting Google Chrome cookies.
Fixed problems disinfecting certain compressed malware.
Fixed Blue Screen of Death problem after upgrading or installing version 1.5.
Fixed bug which prevented re-enabling autorun.
Fixed errors when redirecting to webpages from the “I like CloudAV” window.
Security Toolbar and URL Filter version 2.0.0.17 with Firefox 5.0 compatibility.

Blog

D

Deleted member 178

today my friend gave me his computer for a routine malware check and to replace his KIS trial by a free apps. i was going to download avast but the site was unaccessible, it raises my doubt about a possible infection and it was confirmed when all the other vendors were blocked to me.
We were in a coffee shop and i didnt have my tools with me. So i dl some scanners from alternative sites.

I launched HMP, MBAM; they found some malwares but the sites was still blocked so i used GMER, tdsskiller. nothing... i had the installer of PCAV, i installed it but it cannot connect to internet, the malware blocked it to update its database. I decided to run it offline so after the scan it found 3 worms and the blocked sites were available.

I am impressed by Panda.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Because a Panda can be deadly when it attacks you, and so it does on viruses. :D
225px-Giant_panda_at_Vienna_Zoo_%28cropped%29.jpg

But the difference is that it is light on resources. If you installed a Panda on your PC it will explode. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.