Expired Panda Dome Essential Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

How to get a license
1.go to https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/panda-dome-essential/
2. register and follow instructions on that page.

sona

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,076
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Here is one quick video of settings and malware testing:

Nice test, Panda did perfect.

We've seen strong results from Dome here in the lab, but a few tweaks I believe really help with that. Application Control should be set to DENY rather than ask.

Also, in the version you tested I don't see the Data Shield, is that in another version? With Data Shield, set that to Deny and all unknown/rogue processes won't be able to modify files in the folders specified.

As for the firewall. Panda indeed has one of the most robust firewalls of any suite. The IPS/IDS system in it has technologies that are usually reserved for UTM/NGFW appliances on networks. Feel free to enable the sliders that aren't on, there should be no harm on the vast majority of networks by doing that. Panda seems to default them to off because in some limited circumstances they could cause false alerts.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 3-device 6-month license, for commercial or noncommercial use
  • You get free updates for six months
  • You get free tech support
  • You must activate your license key before this offer has ended
  • May not be resold

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
after me complaining about not being able to test it, i might rip it apart with this lmao
nvm they can't make me do this for a chance, lmao.

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
what the hell! they have adopted the non-maximized mode, it's a crap to work in a small cube without can be possible to modify the ui. everything locked in there and having to depend on the scrollbar. I vote against of all those who it's working at sameway as this antivirus .

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
...I posted that already (it is on SOS web page) put it looks that post was deleted or removed by someone
oh sorry then, might be not allowed to post this site.
fyi, used 10minutemail to get the key on shareware
84FLPv.png

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
panda takes the ideas from BinSearch 2010 and purevpn2015 theme but nothing impressive only the VPN. im disappointed because they added more useless things like animations and news on the top menu what does taking resources, but the Gui for true administrators was forgotten. It does not fill the whole screen for those people want to manage all the functions, It looks like a cell phone application instead security suite software for pc .

Reactions: amico81

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
it has no ransomware protection......

probably in higher versions...panda essential is the old antivirus pro ( just with FW)
  • Panda Dome Advanced
  • Panda Dome Complete
  • Panda Dome Premium

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
is this some kind of joke?
Vy1U20.png

what if their cloud is down or the result takes longer? let the malware run?
Let's be honest mekelek, you're looking to find fault with Panda products no matter how good they are and even before you've tried them. Even if it was the best security suite ever you would still complain about something.

Out of interest, is there anything you like about Panda Dome?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine-boy

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
Let's be honest mekelek, you're looking to find fault with Panda products no matter how good they are and even before you've tried them. Even if it was the best security suite ever you would still complain about something.

Out of interest, is there anything you like about Panda Dome?
So you assume I hold an eternal grudge against Panda?
or just pointing out obvious flaws in a flawed product?

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.