Battle Panda Internet Security 2015 vs ESET Smart Security 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Based on numerous observation and combination of experience, ESET does fine at system performance which alongside of pretty good protection capabilities especially zero day as possible,

Panda is also good and worth to try but in terms of protection then still ESET at its range, one of their features you may use is their Safe Browsing which known to virtualize/sandbox the browser.

Reactions: Bill7

kankaefe

Level 1
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
Panda 2015 old PC running slow, but now no visual output and 99.3% success in 99.8% of ESET successfully tested in both accelerated and pandas.

Seen as having failed antivirus software performance and speed varies depending on the pc case, I think.

I call them if I choose Panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.