Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Hi anyone know how to get rid of that popup in Panda 2016 telling us we have 160 days left or whatever? Thks

Reactions: Anupam

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Yes 6 mth trial, no big deal it is a good anti-virus with little false positives ,i'll keep it very light to. What did you use instead/?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well there is no any official steps about the notification regarding to renew your license or the status of the license key, if insist then follow the directions instead. ;)

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It is because you use a trial version. Do you really like Panda? I can help you to get a 1 year key for panda global.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SCORPION

CC81

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2014
Hello. Can someone help me to get 1 year key to Panda GP, please?

Alvaro Varo

Feb 27, 2018
I have installed Panda 2019. Really I have in mind for a moment try other antivirus but the insistence of this Pop up (all 20 minutes!!!) I have make click and suit the procedure for renew. The installer of new version tell me that being necessary uninstall previous version "do you want to uninstall?" Ok. Uninstal. Restart and install new Panda version. But the Pop up continues f...k..ng my work time.
Last opportunity: If you have not a solution for me (tanks in all case) I go uninstall and remove all Panda elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.