Panda Vs Kaspersky Vs Norton

lolmit

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys :) ,
About two months ago i purchase panda internet security and before i was think over about kaspersky or norton internet security.
In the end i decide to go with panda internet security because i found a good deal for ( i think about 25 USD).
I will be glad to know if i did the right choice? for know how to act from now on, i am little disappointed that the panda doesn't support my local language (hebrew) and the norton does.
I am using Windows 10 pro.

Reactions: shmu26 and bribon77

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Panda's perfectly fine.
Be sure to enable Data Shield and add whichever folders you'd like to protect from ransomware. I'd also suggest enabling Application Control which will block unknown applications by default.

@lolmit

You are must buy appguard.

It is not matter norton panda.

Appguard is make you better.Appguard is very good programe.
@weedeezee No need to force a product down someone's throat.

Last edited:

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Although Panda. Is not a saint of devotion, is not a bad product, and when the license is terminated, I would use kis.
ד"ש

Reactions: MWNu72

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
well if I tubiere to buy comparia kaspersky that is my opinion, Thank you for the class in Hebrew. Greetings!!

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Hey guys :) ,
About two months ago i purchase panda internet security and before i was think over about kaspersky or norton internet security.
In the end i decide to go with panda internet security because i found a good deal for ( i think about 25 USD).
I will be glad to know if i did the right choice? for know how to act from now on, i am little disappointed that the panda doesn't support my local language (hebrew) and the norton does.
I am using Windows 10 pro.

Of those three I would go; Panda->Kaspersky->Norton

I'm not a fan of Norton. I see more systems infected with Norton than anything else (anecdotal). I'd probably put KAV and Panda in a tie in terms of which, difficult decision and probably one of preference. But as others noted, Panda appears to have some pretty serious application whitelisting and folder protection. In testing Panda today I'm impressed with how light it is - 12Mb in ram.. Dang.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Well, kaspersky has more configurations. If you know how to configure is a strength. Has a great firewall, is very good against the Rasomwares, and is always in the highest in detection. Panda is not bad and you are protected. It is also a Spanish product and I am Spanish. Greetin:)

Reactions: harlan4096

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
kaspersky is my obvious choice
I had problems with panda and norton. more serious problems with Panda than norton

norton is the first and only AV that made my PC infected due to the the poor USB protection
for your information, a friend in MT told me that his company were infected by nonpetya while protected by Norton Endpoint security. It was a real world situation that symantec product failed to protect. Any claim that norton/symantec can protect should be verified again

similarly to avira free which failed to protect against wannacry and they claimed their products detected wannacry 2 months before the outbreak

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Hey,
Why?
By the way , שלום be more suitable to the content then ד"ש.

Shalom alehem. Mashlomha? :) Once I lived in Israel for 5 years then moved back to Russia.

Kaspersky > Norton
avoid Panda, it's hilariously bad.

I used Kasperky and Norton. Both are great products. Never used Panda as I don't trust to this product. However, I know some guys who are Panda fanboys :)

Reactions: ZeroDay

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.