Expired Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

arslan ejaz

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2015
Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 is an advanced backup and safeguarding software that enables private users to perform complex backup tasks with ease.

Thanks to Backup and Recovery 16, there is absolutely no need for deep IT skills or advanced computing knowledge in order to protect files and folders, partitions, disks or even the entire system. Paragon Backup & Recovery makes PC protection child’s play.

Download Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 for $39,95 free!

This offer is valid until 1st of November 2016*.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
.. just installed the software on my laptop with W8.1. To get a serial you simply have to login to your existing Paragon account using the software you just installed. After the login: login into your paragon account using your web browser. Your new SERIAL/license appears left in the section: "Your products". I also received an email with the serial. So the registration should be no problem.... worked fine in my case... :)

Last edited:

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
.. just installed the software on my laptop with W8.1. To get a serial you simply have to login to your existing Paragon account using the software you just installed. After the login: login into your paragon account using your web browser. Your new SERIAL/license appears left in the section: "Your products". I also received an email with the serial. So the registration should be no problem.... worked fine in my case... :)
So I logged into myparagon and see the License number, do I need to enter this some where or is the product activated fully? Sorry a bit confused..:oops:

Reactions: Logethica

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
... i think no: if you can see the licence/serial under "my paragon" (paragon web site) then the software has already been activated.
I my opinion you don't need to enter the serial from "my paragon" section into the software you installed on your PC. The software has
already been activated durig installation process or during the log in process to your paragon account.... that's my opinion.....
In my case: i did't enter any keys/serials from the web site and it seems that the software on my laptop is running fine..... so far....

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.