Patch is available for testing now.
Our browser plug-in has new version. We suppose there may be some bugs.
Update sources: Index of /ap/
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: Index of /ap/ (ftp://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap)
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2020MR0
Flood will be deleted.
Also Patch I for K2019: Patch I for KAVKISKTSKFA 2019 / KS 2.0 / VPN 3.0 / KSOS 6.0 / KFP 6.5