Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
Don't know what FIDES is? Could you edit your config to reflect what it exactly is?
Thats a lot of redundant real time programs,I would be afraid they might one day lock you out :D
Personally I think Emsisoft Antimalware ,AppGuard and HitmanPro Alert would be just fine.
Other than that you have a good secure config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Don't know what FIDES is? Could you edit your config to reflect what it exactly is?
Thats a lot of redundant real time programs,I would be afraid they might one day lock you out :D
Personally I think Emsisoft Antimalware ,AppGuard and HitmanPro Alert would be just fine.
Other than that you have a good secure config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
It's from the same company that has bouncer. You probably heard of that.
Excubits - IT Security Solutions for Windows

DJ Panda

Level 29
Verified
I feel like this is way too overkill. I like it but 3 anti-exes like having 3 AVs is probably a bad idea. Same with Emisoft and HMP.Alert. (Both AM but some features you could disable to keep both.) Whether it is a slower system or conflictions it doesn't seem entirely right to me. However, if your happy with what you have keep it! I would add Zemana AM as an on-demand scanner.

Thanks for sharing! :)

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I would recommend adding a Comodo Firewall, i suppose it would greatly enchance your security, since you don't have any 3th party firewall :D But talking seriously, if its for fun and security softs don't conflict with each other and notifications/prompts don't cause headaches, then why not? I'm pretty sure you know what you are doing, just supporting many security companies at once $$$  Thanks for sharing. :eek::rolleyes::D

DracusNarcrym

Level 19
Verified
Well you got enough security to last you through the malware equivalent of a nuclear war...

What can I say. You're pretty safe. :D:D:D

Reactions: Rengar
Status
Not open for further replies.