Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Don't know what FIDES is? Could you edit your config to reflect what it exactly is?
Thats a lot of redundant real time programs,I would be afraid they might one day lock you out :D
Personally I think Emsisoft Antimalware ,AppGuard and HitmanPro Alert would be just fine.
Other than that you have a good secure config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Don't know what FIDES is? Could you edit your config to reflect what it exactly is?
Thats a lot of redundant real time programs,I would be afraid they might one day lock you out :D
Personally I think Emsisoft Antimalware ,AppGuard and HitmanPro Alert would be just fine.
Other than that you have a good secure config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
It's from the same company that has bouncer. You probably heard of that.
Excubits - IT Security Solutions for Windows

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
I feel like this is way too overkill. I like it but 3 anti-exes like having 3 AVs is probably a bad idea. Same with Emisoft and HMP.Alert. (Both AM but some features you could disable to keep both.) Whether it is a slower system or conflictions it doesn't seem entirely right to me. However, if your happy with what you have keep it! I would add Zemana AM as an on-demand scanner.

Thanks for sharing! :)

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I would recommend adding a Comodo Firewall, i suppose it would greatly enchance your security, since you don't have any 3th party firewall :D But talking seriously, if its for fun and security softs don't conflict with each other and notifications/prompts don't cause headaches, then why not? I'm pretty sure you know what you are doing, just supporting many security companies at once $$$  Thanks for sharing. :eek::rolleyes::D

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Well you got enough security to last you through the malware equivalent of a nuclear war...

What can I say. You're pretty safe. :D:D:D

Reactions: Rengar
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.