Apr 2, 2018
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
PC crashes when I turn on Intel Virtualization through BIOS
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
None
Maximus VII Hero Z97
I7 4790k
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM
When I turn on Intel Virtualization through the BIOS, I get BSOD after the BIOS POST and begin to boot into the Windows.
20181210_191650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I am new to VirtualBox and VM, so I don't know where to find these two you mentioned.
TYpe services.msc in search bar and look for Oracle services and put them to manual. By default in VMWare, most services are automatically started and if for some reason a malware does access Host PC it can be an issue.

Upvote 0

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
TYpe services.msc in search bar and look for Oracle services and put them to manual. By default in VMWare, most services are automatically started and if for some reason a malware does access Host PC it can be an issue.

Virtualbox System Service is already set to manual.

Reactions: Vasudev
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.