PC games ( what games are you playing or would like to play?!)

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

Still love to play the gta classics ( SanAndreas still my all time favorite , ofcourse it whas heavilly modded ) vice city is also Nice to play from time to time. Untill i Get my new laptop , i Will have to do With gta 5 on Xbox

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I like playing the free driver game "Asphalt 8: Airborne":cool: on Windows as well as the collectible card game "Order & Chaos" plus the occasional "Samurai versus Zombies Defense" (..I just can't get through level 70!:mad:). Santa Clause hasn't brought me a new game console since... well, since my son lived here.:( When he moved out, he entered the world of PlayStation and then (real life) work.o_O
Now, after reading all of the titles here (some of which I've never seen before) Saint Nick, ..or my wife & son, had better get my name to the "Nice List" soon otherwise I might just have to get another job!:rolleyes: :p:D

Coffeeman

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
My free time, as in time to play some games, consists in: Armored Warfare Open Beta, some WoT ( less than usual since AW open beta) same goes for Warthunder:GF. I have GTA V installed, and the Witcher 3 ( but this one is not installed). Have been a huge fan of FPS games, but since Battlerfield 4 and the latest CoD, not really a FPS but Farcry 4 really made my days, haven't played a good one since. But maybe some of you could recommend one. PS: A reddit giveaway made a gift for me with a code for DmC, and will give it a try.
Nice to see you guys answered this thread.
Cheers!

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I used to play Counter Strike 1.6 a lot from my college time. But now a days I play only League of Legends. That too very rarely. Seems like I am getting too old to play computer ganes .

Reactions: frogboy

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
World of Warships, World of Tanks, War Thunder, CS:GO, The Witcher 3, GTA 5, Dying Light, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, H1Z1, Left 4 dead 2, Killing Floor 2, Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

xxtoss23

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Skyrim Fallout: New Vegas Crystal Story II Skyborn Oblivion Torchlight II i play a lot of rpgs on pc and Android

Reactions: Tyrizian

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I always thought it would be fun to have a COD MalwareTips clan.On other forums I have moderated we have done that and had a ball.Had to work around the time zones but it was a blast especially when using headsets.

I

illumination

I always thought it would be fun to have a COD MalwareTips clan.On other forums I have moderated we have done that and had a ball.Had to work around the time zones but it was a blast especially when using headsets.
That would be fun, especially with headsets. Only problem is some are on console, others PC..

Tyrizian

Level 1
Verified
Sep 9, 2015
Games that have continuous play: Destiny, Guild Wars 2, H1Z1, Team Fortress 2, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Wildstar

Games I want/would like to play: Assassins Creed: Syndicate, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, Rainbow Six Siege, Star Wars: Battlefront

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
All time favorite games which I will play if by chance are CS GO and NBA 2K16 (latest one).

I'm not fan totality for PVP (Player vs Player) where deal of building the character to level up since the whole concept may be boring at the end state.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Games that have continuous play: Destiny, Guild Wars 2, H1Z1, Team Fortress 2, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Wildstar

Games I want/would like to play: Assassins Creed: Syndicate, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, Rainbow Six Siege, Star Wars: Battlefront
Elder scrolls is an awesome game I actually know the developer.
I would suggest trying out Black Ops 3 you will definitely be hooked

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Rust,Mafia 2,Counter Strike Global Offensive,The Forest,7 days to die,Dirtybomb,Garrys Mod

sorry and that is the games I do play. I like multiplayer games especially I am a big pc gamer never really been a console gamer
my 5 most favourite games right now 1:Mafia 2, 2:Rust,3:CSGO, 4:Sleeping Dogs, 5:The Forest

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.