PC games ( what games are you playing or would like to play?!)

Tyrizian

Level 1
Verified
Sep 9, 2015
Elder scrolls is an awesome game I actually know the developer.
I would suggest trying out Black Ops 3 you will definitely be hooked

Yes, Elder Scrolls is definitely an awesome game, I enjoy it a lot. Hey, that is pretty awesome that you know the developer.

I enjoyed playing the beta of Black Ops 3 and I think it'll be great...most definitely a purchase from me. As for the other titles I listed, I might just wait and see what reviews have to say, before I end up purchasing them.

Coffeeman

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Yep, Mafia 1 and 2 were and are great games, let's hope that the upcoming Mafia 3 will keep this greatness alive.

N

Noxx

Reviving another old thread I was going to make but already existed. Currently playing Overwatch, definitely brings me back to the golden era of TF2 (though not as sweet). Also simultaneously playing Rome 2 Total War and Warhammer Total War.

Edit: mods may want to move this thread to the Gamer's Hangout.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.