Thread author
Dec 23, 2020
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
PC freezing
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Test ssd,ram,cpu with stress test application like OCCT, IntelBurn, Memtest86+
Your current Antivirus
Windows Security
The problem started a month ago. When i browse, everything suddenly refuses to work, bit by bit and suddenly Windows stops responding and a restart from the start menu is required. And sometimes it also happened from the forced button. I upgraded drivers and bios and downgraded, no result. No errors in Event View. What should i do? RAM,SSD no found errors, everything is fine. I re-install windows on m2 and ssd still freezing. Sorry for my bad english.

Windows 11 Pro 23H2
Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600G
M/B: Asrock Phantom gaming 4/ac (bios 2.10 version)
GPU: no gpu
PSU: MSI MPG A750GF 750W 80 Plus Gold
M.2 SSD: Silicon Power P34A80 512GB
SSD SATA: Silicon Power A55 512GB
HDD: WD Green (laptop model) 512GB

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Your English is fine, don't worry. This could be a hardware issue. Try running a stress test on your CPU and monitor the temperatures. If it's overheating, it could cause the system to freeze. Also, check if your PSU is providing enough power. If these are fine, it could be a motherboard issue. You might need to get it checked by a professional.

Upvote 0

DJ Stylbator

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 23, 2020
Sorry for late repley
1710025993691.png
1710025979855.png
1710025965771.png

1710025947048.png

Upvote 0

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
The problem started a month ago. When i browse, everything suddenly refuses to work, bit by bit and suddenly Windows stops responding and a restart from the start menu is required. And sometimes it also happened from the forced button. I upgraded drivers and bios and downgraded, no result. No errors in Event View. What should i do? RAM,SSD no found errors, everything is fine. I re-install windows on m2 and ssd still freezing. Sorry for my bad english.

Windows 11 Pro 23H2
Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600G
M/B: Asrock Phantom gaming 4/ac (bios 2.10 version)
GPU: no gpu
PSU: MSI MPG A750GF 750W 80 Plus Gold
M.2 SSD: Silicon Power P34A80 512GB
SSD SATA: Silicon Power A55 512GB
HDD: WD Green (laptop model) 512GB
When I have seen this in the past, it was usually a bad mechanical HDD. Try removing the WD Green from your system and see if the issue disappears. Any bad HDD in a system can cause this kind of issue, it does not have to be the primary drive that is bad.

Upvote 0

DJ Stylbator

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 23, 2020
When I have seen this in the past, it was usually a bad mechanical HDD. Try removing the WD Green from your system and see if the issue disappears. Any bad HDD in a system can cause this kind of issue, it does not have to be the primary drive that is bad.
Hard Disk Essential showed me the health on Silicon Power Nvme M.2 44%

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.