Troubleshoot pc starts up it makes a buzz sound

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
my motherboard is a Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 (Socket AM3) ATX Motherboard

it didnt use to make this noise but i used privazer with all advanced settings enabled and i deleted my pagefile and disabled hibernation, i dunno if my pc i s messed up or what now its not even a week old, starting to think these cleaners do more harm than good it also deleted all my restore points and even when i do system restore it never works only gives me an error

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
my motherboard is a Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 (Socket AM3) ATX Motherboard

it didnt use to make this noise but i used privazer with all advanced settings enabled and i deleted my pagefile and disabled hibernation, i dunno if my pc i s messed up or what now its not even a week old, starting to think these cleaners do more harm than good it also deleted all my restore points and even when i do system restore it never works only gives me an error
First time when i used Privazer I experienced the Hell Side of my pc, Luckilly i had creaded a Privazer restorepoint and registry backup before the cleanup action was initiated. U can re-enable hibernation in the Advanced option >>Memory Indexing, followed by unchecking pagefiles.sys , this woul help regain some strength of ur pc. It will regain its speed after a few start ups as the cache memore is to be refilled.

Upvote 0

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
thanks cat so i havnt messed my pc up then
If u are able to retain ur speed slowly then its a good sight. If u have a restore point set and if u are facing some problems u may restore and stay calm. Further u may rerun privazer with basic setup and then tweak ur PC.

Note
: Restore may not successfully complete as your antivirus software doesnt allow you to do so. I recommend u to restore by safe mode if any error prompts!

Upvote 0

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
cleaning programs i have on pc which should i keep

advance system care pro 7
ccleaner
privazer
east tec eraser ( wanna keep i got a free 1 year from here)

Upvote 0

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
cleaning programs i have on pc which should i keep

advance system care pro 7
ccleaner
privazer
east tec eraser ( wanna keep i got a free 1 year from here)
I was a user of ASC once until it crashed my registry files with unnecessary tweaks, now i hate using programs similar to that.
I have fixed to CCleaner for my daily cleaning which doesnt make much harm over ur PC registry files and has a decent privacy eraser.
I use Privazer Once a week for complete removal of traces including windows update history.
If u have East Tec Eraser then i believe Privazer is not needed. CCleaner and ETE is sufficient.

Upvote 0

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello friend when I was trying to BitDefender and restore the system could not, had to desistalar BitDefender's what bloqueaba.Mi EXPERIENCE.

Upvote 0

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Stop using all those cleaners, You will definitely end up with issues.
You should let the OS manage with the registry.
Only remove registries which you know its safe to remove and you know what they are.

Edit: Simply defrag the registry once and while when needed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.