PEllis' Security for Windows 10 (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Pls consider backup, i know everyone say that all the time. + & HTTPS everywhere extension is good so are Avira Browser Safety and if little more effective + noscript/scriptsafe.
Well and i will not trust "3 party driver installer alltrought they say you are almost heaven just one click and your PC has all trusted driver updated,hmm.. i questioned those.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Even if you have no important data, a good backup solution is important.
You can create a system image to restore the PC when it becomes unmanageable, it is always useful.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You might want to get rid of IObit Driver Booster.Personally I prefer direct driver updates from manufacturers.
Definitely consider some type of data and system backup solution!
You might consider an on demand scanner(s).
Thanks for sharing your config :)

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
You could add unblock origin extras ( companion of u origin from the same dev)

Thank you for sharing

Reactions: BugCode
P

PEllis

Thread author
The security configuration I use for my Ideapad as of 3 April 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.