Please Don`t Stop 360 Internet Security Development!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
probably someone very smart sitting in the management. he was capable of building one of the best anti virus ever built in the market. I've tested many AV's i have yet to find antivirus like this.
fast install
extremely light.
great zero day
startup monitor and blocking.
and good behavior blocker.
Not bad web filter.
what more can you ask from anti virus? Ha and free!

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Those days are gone, but you can always use Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender, I hear it's a simple AV without bells and whistle. Could be something great for you!

Everyone uses Cleaners in Windows, think about when you install and uninstall software, clearing browser history or temp files etc.
Manual.

temp

%temp%

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\google\chrome\userdata

C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$

etc

no need for cleaners

yep MSE was my favorite

Reactions: JakeXPMan

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Can you say more about this (picture)?

12772_713252392104612_8373219302927513255_n.jpg

Am sure they could reach 10,000 likes in 7 days :D

By the way, am interested in what it is. :)

Last edited:

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
many users don't like popup the the system is not up to date. (not saying its bad but user should be able to disable)
optimizer is disabling many tasks that may be needed. user should have the option to disable it.

Actually these notifications can be disabled in the Settings.. :D

Nevertheless it doesn't change things, that if the user doesn't need these features.

Reactions: nissimezra

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Manual.

temp

%temp%

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\google\chrome\userdata

C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$

etc

no need for cleaners

yep MSE was my favorite

There's a lot more that CCleaner does. And not everyone is as computer savvy. Trust me, there are millions who doesn't even know where the Control Panel is. Sometimes it's easier to let the program do the function, than manually :D

Reactions: knight_samir

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
I know and agree about users dont know where control panel is coz I worked in IT support.
thats not the point, they should give the user the option to disable it, at least.

cheers. and I love 360IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.