Please help ! i cant get rid of positive finds ads

how can i get rid of this positive finds ads ?

• helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abh6007

Thread author
Feb 19, 2015
before.png before.png before results.png before.png before.png before results.png before.png before.png before results.png while instaling hitman software.png before.png before.png before results.png while instaling hitman software.png before.png before.png before results.png while instaling hitman software.png

hello MT group ,

i am facing a very horrifying problem which is called the positive finds ads .its been so scary i have almost stopped using the internet these days . i have been facing this problem from around 20-25 days but i could notice it a week back .
In start when i went into my chrome browser and everything was very very slow and i was getting pop-ups all over the place, all kinds, redirects, pop=ups, ads in pages, links in text you name it. then i checked with my internet service provider . i had a message saying that the internet is going totally perfect . a few days later i noticed " positive finds " denoted in every ad on the pages and redirect i had .

I went onto your site and went through the steps from your remove pop-up ads post and for an hour everything went fine then. an hour later it started all over again, getting worse and worse. I went through the steps again and every bit of malware software told me except the hitman software . my operating system showed me an error while i tried to install it . but when i check through the earlier steps there was nothing even though i can't click on anything at all without a pop-up appearing and any webpage that i go to (even yours) is full of those double underlines links, i can't even click on the down arrow key on a webpage without a pop-up appearing

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[S1].txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 83

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.