Please help me i´ve spent sooo many hrs on this malware/rootkit problem it has even got my 3 phones!

datordavid

New Member
Hi guys!!

My name is Dave and I have exhausted my skills in malware removal and desperatley need your assistance!

I seem to have a LOT of malware on my computers and phones but lets stick to this computer now and I can try to clean the rest with the info I get from you if we solve this, i mean, WHEN we solve it hehe ;)


First symtoms were some popups and generally slow computer, plus i was redirected to ad-sites in all browsers. Also, every site i visited became https:// so i knew something was wrong.
Programs disapered, users disapeared and every program i downloaded got infected.
A little better in safe mode but the malware is still there.


My root-certificates list was also filled with bogus certs wich gave the malware access to everything, even got locked out of my own computer and couldnt run almost nothing :(


The more i fought it the more it kicked my behind so to speak.


I have made some progress but certain infected files is IMPOSSIBLE (for me ;) to get rid of..windows system protected files so I dont know what to do anymore, please please help me!!


And as I said, it also infected two android phones and an iPhone 4 :/


As for Piracy, my OS is legal and recently installed, im not into piracy anymore for a long time, if there should be traces somewhere of when i was young and did download pirate stuff i apologize and will delete immediately, my girlfriend also uses my computer sometimes and i cant be 100% on what she downloads. But like i said, i will remove it immediately if there is any left. I have been looking but after 20 years of files I cant be sure, hope you understand. Thanks.


Thank you soooo much in advance guys, you rock!!


And excuse my English, im from Sweden :)
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top