I am running an Intel core i7-4810MQ 2.8 Ghz, 64 bit system, with 16 GB RAM. I have ESET NOD32 10.1.235.0 antivirus that I keep up to date. Over the last few weeks my computer has slowed way down, especially my USB 3.0 drive. It takes hours to move and/or delete files (1 GB +).
- Operating System
- Windows 8
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
For the past four of five weeks. My computer has gotten really slow, particularly when I try to do anything with my usb drive.
- Current issues and symptoms
- It's very slow.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- I have gone through the malwaretips.com removal guide: Rkill, Malwarebytes, Hitman Pro, and Zemana - twice.
- Logs added to Help Request
- FRST.txt, Addition.txt
39.3 KB Views: 14
36.6 KB Views: 14