Pneuma's Security Config

pneuma1985

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
I tend to test a lot of security software both in VM and on my host machines. So My configs are forever changing. Sorry about the DP but my old Config thread was basically broken. It gave me an error every-time I tried to update it regardless of what I did it gave me the "Something Went Wrong" Error. So feel free to delete that thread if possible admins Thank-you for the fantastic mods and the fantastic website and it's members.

Again sorry for the double but this is the config thread I will be updating and adding onto since I have several configs on desktops, Laptops Etc. Each having their own unique config based on hardware specs age, OS, etc. I will post some of those configs as well.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Old config deleted.
Acronyms should be avoided in a Security Config as some less experienced members do not know the acronyms for security software.
I edited your config to reflect the full titles of your real time and on demand programs.
What Browser(s) are you using?
Solid config with nothing to add! Thanks for sharing your config :)

pneuma1985

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
Old config deleted.
Acronyms should be avoided in a Security Config as some less experienced members do not know the acronyms for security software.
I edited your config to reflect the full titles of your real time and on demand programs.
What Browser(s) are you using?
Solid config with nothing to add! Thanks for sharing your config :)
Yup just realized that thanks for pointing it out, Updated.
I See the 0day patches were released for firefox and its many forks so time to start updating all of them. Was waiting for this to get patched.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.