Podcast Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
It would be nice to have a place for Podcasts... and in time who knows maybe we can create/make our very own Podcast and invite certain members to contribute?

what does everyone think?

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
It would be nice to have a place for Podcasts... and in time who knows maybe we can create/make our very own Podcast and invite certain members to contribute?

what does everyone think?
That might be a good idea.
I say, why not?

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Not a bad idea but we won't make another section just to leave it empty. And again...you don't want to hear my English accent...i think.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
bogdan said:
Not a bad idea but we won't make another section just to leave it empty. And again...you don't want to hear my English accent...i think.
Why not?
I'm okay with any accent except if it's a Texas accent.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
I did not say that we had to create them ourselfs, but that could happen in time... linking to podcasts of interest was the idea as well as discussions on the podcast at the time.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Oh, I got it :) Do you have any particular podcast you want to recommended? I might download some episodes and listen to them while using public transportation (the city is way too crowded and gas is expensive)

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
bogdan said:
Oh, I got it :) Do you have any particular podcast you want to recommended? I might download some episodes and listen to them while using public transportation (the city is way too crowded and gas is expensive)

www.podnutz.com is a great site, many types of podcasts of various tech related subject.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
I listen to Security Now, good content and professional quality. In video too. I like the entire TWiT network that includes many podcasts and Live video.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Thanks will check them out too Bogdan, always happy to add other sites to my horde of bookmarked sites... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.