Charmaine250899

New Member
Hello, I am new. I need help please. I have pop-up ads from porn to gambling popping up when I am want to go on my bank website or any other websites that I search. I have uninstalled Google Chrome thinking that they were at fault, installed Firefox and have the same problem with Firefox.

I also have sections in my computer that suddenly do not work like Back up and Restore, the camera (screenshots). I do have Java on y computer and read somewhere that Java is bad for your computer.

I need help to remove the viruses and repair my computer - I am green with this sort of thing. I know how to type, that is all.
 

Attachments

Hello,


FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top