Portal Free on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Portal is a great game. Definitely worth the price. ;) I already own it, or I would jump on it.

Ibrad

Thread author
Apr 29, 2011
Thanks for all the feedback on the game, it took me 5 days but I have finally completed the download of the game. Next up to download Puzzle Pirates again!

V

Vextor

Portal is an epic game. And now it's free forever until some date (in September I believe), but if you buy it before, you get it free forever. I made sure I got it as soon as I heard the news over my Twitter. And why does my messages always be too short :/

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I've installed Portal on my Steam Account the day Ibrad posted the 'news' ... have been playing it for a few days now...and I must say : It's a cool game:p

Last edited:

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
eXPerience said:
You should play portal 2, it's more fun and more hilarious talking :D

eXp

Yes, Portal was funny, but Portal 2 surpasses it by quite a large margin. :biggrin:

I'm the type of person that can think something is funny, but I only actually laugh if I think something is really funny. Portal 2 had me laughing quite a bit.

Some of my favorites: (Spoilers!)

Last edited by a moderator:

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
I remember that I was playing it, and the part where you were cutting the pipe lines for the neurotoxic gas... and the stupid droid was "hacking".. and he was talking and talking, it was so hilarious I was standing there listening for like 10 minutes while he was telling all the stuff.... Really made my day xD.

eXp

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Oh yes, Wheatley is a master hacker. :) (Spoilers)

This is the neurotoxin hacking:

Brute forcing a password:

And hacking a security door:

:D

Seriously, if you haven't played Portal 2, you need to. :cool:

Assuming there is going to be a Portal 3, I'm really not sure how they could surpass Portal 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.