Verified
Jul 4, 2016
5539598447.png

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
yes.... guys....optic fibre: really insane speeds ! .....stil kind of a dream for me! How much are you paying (and where: in which country) every month for this insanity..... :D ;) ?

I pay $32/month for 100/100 and an additional $7 for the line itself as a fixed cost to the net provider.

Reactions: JakeXPMan

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
:D ...yes.... guys.... this is insane again: $39 bucks for 100/100 ? :confused: ......my costs for a simple cable connection (20/2): 22 bucks (Euro).
Country: Germany / area stuttgart. ....kind of a perfect life there in Sweden: full speed internet for zero bucks...... :D ;)

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
:D ...yes.... guys.... this is insane again: $39 bucks for 100/100 ? :confused: ......my costs for a simple cable connection (20/2): 22 bucks (Euro).
Kind of a perfect life there in Sweden: full speed internet for zero bucks...... :D ;)

Yep! Regarding prices on fiber connections it´s good when you paid the installation ( $700-$3000 depending on where you live) but a cable connection costs as much here as you pay so not all is good! ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.