Post your Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net results

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
Is it just me or is this becoming more crappy each time I test it?

1397064026.png

:(

1397071813.png

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Sometimes Speedtest can be a bit not accurate at all so it can be high or lower.

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
It appears I'm an idiot, I didn't know a torrent was downloading all this time, besides that Firefox and my laptop all together have been really buggy for some reason, anyway here's the results without the torrent running :p

1391857185.png

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
K__M said:
Jack said:
1396532909.png

Don't have Java on my system ...so I can't test my ping:D

WOW Jack, that is crazy fast internet speed! :read:

The best part is that I'm paying only 10$/Month for this connection. :) (100Mbps).

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
Jack said:
K__M said:
Jack said:
1396532909.png

Don't have Java on my system ...so I can't test my ping:D

WOW Jack, that is crazy fast internet speed! :read:

The best part is that I'm paying only 10$/Month for this connection. :) (100Mbps).

:( lucky! I have to pay 100$ for my 'regular package' witch has, internet (2Mbps), cable, and phone. I feel ripped off, but the only other service that i know of around here is time warrner, and their prices are not any better.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
K__M said:
:( lucky! I have to pay 100$ for my 'regular package' witch has, internet (2Mbps), cable, and phone. I feel ripped off, but the only other service that i know of around here is time warrner, and their prices are not any better.

I am in the same situation, $130AU + Phone. Plan is 20mbps up 1.5mbps down but I only get 4 - 5MB down and 0.30kbps up. Nothing to do with my PC or router, its brand new. My ISP says I am just a tad bit away from the exchange to get faster speeds, there right, I used to live closer to it and I got 10 - 11MB speeds. tried 3 other ISPs and there no better.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
managed to get also a decent Upload Speed :p

@thewolfsmith72 : how much are you paying for your connection?

I

illumination

Jack said:
managed to get also a decent Upload Speed :p

@thewolfsmith72 : how much are you paying for your connection?

Roughly $20 a month. It is not the best by far, but options are limited in this area!

iPanik

Feb 28, 2011
It's part of my rent for my dorm room and i don't really know how much of that is for the internet.

I share a 1Gbit connection with 300 other people, so i would get much higher speeds if i upgraded to a gigabit router ;)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
McLovin said:
1433174849.png

Well this is TAFE. It surely can not beat yours iPank :p

What. I thought TAFE would have a faster connection then a home user. Surprised me.
I never went to the campus when I did my course I did mine from home so I didn't know what speeds they had.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.