BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
ntodK92.png

PrivateWin10 is an advanced privacy tool for Windows. It provides a simple and comprehensive UI for tweaking privacy settings, as well as options to block system access to files and registry keys in order to enforce privacy whenever Windows does not provide a satisfying setting for that.

To solve privacy issues with other software the tool includes a powerful custom firewall frontend for the Windows built in firewall.

PrivateWin10 0.50b changelog:

Added

• compatibility with old 32 bit platforms
Fixed
  • when rule guard is not enabled all rules were marked as changed
Download: PrivateWin10 0.50b | 2.3 MB (Open Source, free for personal use only)
View: PrivateWin10 Home Page

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Is anyone currently using this with success? I'd like to hear about it. Also, I see a number of English typographical errors and poor use of capital lettering in the user interface. It might not affect how it works but it affects my perception of how it works. The dev has acknowledged this in his Wilders thread but why he hasn't cleaned up in his published versions is a mystery to me. Perhaps many would volunteer to do this for him.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.