Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Release notes v2.36
- Improved speed of Indexing cleanup
- Improved options "Erase all indexing"
- New advanced options :
."Reset" Indexing service
(showed when the Indexing service can not start)
- Fixed issues :
. Wsearch does not start
. Error when cleaning Windows.edb
. Deletion of Internet traces does not start
http://privazer.com/download.php#changelog

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

PrivaZer Update info 2.41

Improved Chrome cleanup
. Improved cache cleanup
. Improved "last session" cleanup
- Improved Chromium cleanup
- Improved Orbitum cleanup
- Improved Yandex Browser cleanup
- Improved "Chrome Plus" cleanup
- Improved Superbird cleanup
- Improved BlackHawk cleanup

Changelog site

Free PC cleaner - Download

Download site

Free PC cleaner - Download

With best Regards
Mops21

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
I have a problem since I updated to version 2.43 yesterday? After I updated to the latest version, PrivaZer worked once and after that no more. I un-installed and re-installed it a few times, but the result is always the same ... PrivaZer no longer seems to work for me right now?

The program will not start one way or the other, and the function for the trash-can also does not work, it is just installed without being able to start and do something?

N

NOLF92

I'm running Privazer and the "free sector" cleaning is filling up my hard drive, literally to the point of it being full. Should I procede with the "cleaning' process, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

I'm running Privazer and the "free sector" cleaning is filling up my hard drive, literally to the point of it being full. Should I procede with the "cleaning' process, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
This is normal And you are not doing Anything wrong , you van procede with cleaning.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.